Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fall Outfit Inspiration!

Hey everyone! Today I put some outfits together for fall. All of these outfits are inspired by outfits I've worn and loved. You can use these for inspiration for what you already have in your closet, but I'm going to put where you can find each item below. 

First is this pretty fall outfit that would be great for some of the warmer days in spring or fall.
 

• Dress - H&M 
• Brown tights - H&M 
• Faux leather jacket is from Delias (I really don't like this one, but I couldn't find a faux leather jacket that was a light brown online, the one I have I got at a consignment shop)
• Brown ankle boots are from American Eagle 

The second outfit is comfy and great for some of the cooler days. 
• Textured V-neck sweater - American Eagle 
• Steve Madden boots - Famous Footwear
• Camo jeggings - Delias 

Last, but not least here's a cute preppy outfit
• Mint shirt - Abercrombie 
• Jeans - American Eagle
• Cream shimmer scarf - Abercrombie 
• Shoulder bag - Hollister 
• Brown faux leather jacket - Delias 
• Brown riding boots - Famous Footwear 

I hope some of these inspire you to put together an outfit for fall. Comment below which one is your favorite! 
- Serena 

No comments:

Post a Comment