Sunday, December 7, 2014

2014 X-Mas Playlist + Bloglovin Announcement

Hey! Today I'm going to share my Christmas playlist with y'all. Christmas is just around the corner and so it's time to get into the holiday spirit — advent calendars, cookies, hot cocoa, music, and shopping. My Christmas playlist general stays the same from year to year, I just add any new songs that I like. These are my favorite Christmas songs (in no order). Comment below what your favorite Christmas song is!  


1. All I Want For Christmas by Big Time Rush

2. Beautiful Christmas by Big Time Rush

3. Christmas/Sarajevo 12/24 (Instrumental) by Trans - Siberian Orchistra 

4. Blame it on the Mistletoe by Kendall Schmidt (This is one just came out & I LOVE it.) 

5. Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms 

6. Last Christmas by Cascada 

7. Last Christmas by Jimmy Eat World (This one was playing in American Eagle a lot last year.) 

8. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Burl Ives 

9. Winter Wonderland by Selena Gomez and the Scene 

10.  Wonderful Christmastime by Demi Lovato 

11. What's This by Nightmare Before Christmas 

12. What's This by Fall Out Boy 

13. Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande 


Now for my announcement. You can follow my blog on bloglovin!  CLICK HERE to go to the blogs Bloglovin profile. If you don't know what Bloglovin is, it's a app/website where you can follow all your favorite blogs and see all the new posts in one place. Bloglovin is the app that I personally use to follow blogs, even though I still do follow some by email. So, you can follow me on Bloglovin by clicking the link above or the button on the sidebar. My goal is to reach 100 followers by the end of 2015, if I reach that goal I'll do some kind of giveaway to celebrate. Let's make it happen!  

Happy Holidays! :)
- Serena 

2 comments:

  1. That is really interesting, You're an overly professional blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and sit up for in search of more of your magnificent post.
    Also, I've shared your website in my social networks

    Feel free to visit my web blog Growing Herbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very attention-grabbing, You are an overly skilled blogger.

    I have joined your feed and sit up for looking
    for more of your magnificent post. Additionally, I have shared
    your website in my social networks

    Review my web page house renovation ideas, ,

    ReplyDelete