Sunday, January 18, 2015

Workout Playlist

Hey everyone! Today, I'm going to share my workout play list. I generally listen to pop or rock when I workout. I'm going to do a pop play list, I'll either listen to this or the today's hits radio on Pandora. I always need to listen to music when I workout, because it helps me to keep moving/keep up the pace and keep me from getting bored. Here are 30 songs that will get you moving! Comment below if you want me to do another updated one in the summer. 



• Act My Age - 1D
• Animals - Maroon 5
• Art of Moving On - Heffron Drive
• Black Widow (feat. Rita Ora) - Iggy Azalea 
• Blank Space - Taylor Swift 
• Break Free (feat. Zedd) - Ariana Grande
• Boom Clap - Charlie XCX 
• Burn - Elle Goulding
• Centuries - Fall Out Boy
• Change Your Ticket - 1D 
• Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J) - Katy Perry
• Don't Stop - 5SOS
• Exotic (feat. Pitbull) - Pryanka Chopra
• Fancy (feat. Charlie XCX) - Iggy Azalea
• Heroes (we could be) - Alesso
• Lips Are Movin' - Meghan Trainor
• Live It Up (feat. Pitbull) - Jlo
• Lovin It - Ariana Grande
• Maps - Maroon 5
• Nicotine - Heffron Drive
• One Track Mind - Heffron Drive
• Rather Be - Clean Bandit 
• Ready to Run - 1D
• Roar - Katy Perry
• Rock N' Roll - Avril Lavigne
• Secret - Austin Mahone 
• Shower - Becky G
• Surfboard - Cody Simpson 
• Till I Find You - Austin Mahone
• 24/seven - Big Time Rush

Hope you guys enjoy this & that some of these songs will get you moving. Comment below and follow me on Bloglovin & Pinterest

- Serena 

No comments:

Post a Comment