Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Where to Buy Your Prom Dress: 2015 Edition

Hey! Today I've got some gorgeous prom dresses to show you. While you could spend hundreds of dollars on a dress, for most people that's just too expensive—down below I have some amazing dresses that are under $200. I've got a few for every budget, prom season is also the perfect time to buy sweet 16 or Quince dresses because everything is on sale. I will start with the most expensive (around $200) and end with the cheapest (around $40). Here is your go to prom look book! 

$100 - $200:

Embellished Ball Gown (Juniors) from Nordstrom.com - $168.00 This looks like a modern Cinderella dress, it's one of my favorites.


B Darlin Juniors' Pleated High-Low Dress in Dark Coral from Macy's - $139 I think this is my favorite dress in the post, I love the color, high low design, and the cutout in the back. 


Xscape Embellished Cutout Halter Gown in Black from Macys - $125 This one you could wear with black or gold heels.


'Selena' Embellished One Shoulder Ball Gown (Juniors) from Nordstrom.com - $119. This is a very elegant dress and I love that the back has a cut out design. 

$60 - $99:

Trixxi Juniors' Rhinestone-Trim Gown in Coral from Macys - $99.99 



Embellished One-Shoulder Fit and Flare Dress (Juniors) from Nordstrom - $92.00



B Darlin Juniors' Embellished Illusion Dress in Light Blue from Macys - $89.99 
I love the rhinestone waist and the sheer top and back. 



City Triangles Strapless Embellished-Bodice Fairy Tulle Dress from JC Penny - $89.99 this dress reminds me of a mini princess gown, I just love the rhinestone top—it's so detailed.



B Darlin Juniors' Rhinestone-Trim Dress in Light Orchid from Macys - $79.99 I just love the color of this dress it's perfect for spring plus it still has some details. 



Love Reigns Strapless Beaded-Bodice Long Dress from JC Penny - $79.99 I love the detail at the top.



City Traingles Strapless Double Bar-Back High Low Hem Dress from JC Penny - $79.99 this is perfect if you love yellow and yellow is so in this year. 



City Triangles Strapless Jeweled Keyhole Long Dress from JC Penny - $79.99 

Under $60:


My Michelle Embellished One Shoulder Long Dress from JC Penny - $59.99 
You could definitely go for a Greek goddess look with this. Again I love that this has the cutout back, so pretty.



'Morgan' Strapless Gown (Juniors) from Nordstrom - $59.40 this dress is so simple yet elegant and perfect if you love red. 


My Michelle Strapless Glitter High-Low Dress from JC Penny in Light Blue - $44.99 


Tips & Tricks:
• You can get these dresses even cheaper if you look for coupons. I've noticed during prom season macys often has 10% off & JC Penny will do x dollars off when u spend a certain amount. 
If you go with a strapless dress pick up some fashion tape (Victoria Secret has it) so you don't have to worry about fixing your dress all night. 

Hope this helps you with dress shopping or atleast give you some ideas. Comment below which one is your favorite! 
Follow me on Bloglovin & Pinterest!
- Serena 

No comments:

Post a Comment