Sunday, August 9, 2015

OOTD: 8/9/15

Hi everyone! Today's post is a little different, it's my outfit for the day. I just love it, because it's super comfy and cute which is why I had to share it with you.  Today I'm doing some back to school shopping (I'll have a haul post up next weekend) and meeting up with a friend at Starbucks. Here it is! 


I got the the white Easy V Pocket Tee from Abercrombie, the Patterned Drapey Shorts from Hollister on clearance (I love that they're long, comfy, and have pockets), and the sunglasses are from Hot Topic. I loosely tucked the shirt in and threw on some silver flip flops. Comfy, but cute it's perfect for a day of shopping. This might be a good outfit for school too, because the shorts are longer than finger tip length (at least on me they are). 

Comment below what you think & if you want to see more posts like this. I love to hear from you! As always, follow me on Bloglovin, Pinterest, and Google+. You can also sign up for the monthly newsletter here
- Serena 


No comments:

Post a Comment