Saturday, August 22, 2015

2015 School Supplies Haul

Here is part two of the three part back to school series. I did my back to school shopping a few weeks ago and I shopped at Target, Victoria Secret, Amazon, and Hollister. My favorite part of back to school is buying all the cute supplies. I didn't have to buy too much this year, because I still have some binders from last year that I'm just going to re decorate. 

First thing I got is a gray backpack from PINK and a maroon elephant pouch from Hollister to keep in my backpack. 


Next I made a trip to Target and got lots of stuff.

I couldn't fit everything into one picture, so here are all my notebooks and folders.
I got two Mead notebooks, one with pink, gold, and white polka dots and one with pink, gold, coral, and purple circle designs. I got a pink and gold Green Room notebook, this one is my favorite even though it was a bit expensive. I also got two folders one Mead one that matches my notebook and a plain black Gartner Studios one that I got on clearance. Lastly I got two thicker Mead notebooks a navy blue three subject one and a black five subject one (I'll decorate them with washi tape).

Here's the rest of my Target trip, I got coral and teal Avery binders, and some Avery tabs that go with the coral binder and match my other notebook and folder. I just think that pink, coral, and gold design is so cute. I got some sparkly pink stickers to decorate my black folder with, some Up & Up index card holders (I'm going to decorate them with washi tape), and some Post It tabs. 
Then I ordered some stuff on Amazon, last year was the first year that I used these and I absolutely love them. I will never go back to regular highlighters, markers or pens after these. They are Pilot FriXion Clicker Retractable Erasable Gel Pens,
Pilot FriXion Colors Erasable Markers,
Pilot Frixion Light Fluorescent Ink Erasable Highlighter Pens. I also ordered an ombré planner from PINK. 


Comment below when your first day of school is! Mine is on the 24th. Follow me on Bloglovin, Pinterest, and Google+. Check back tomorrow for how to put together a DIY backpack kit and other essentials. 
- Serena 

No comments:

Post a Comment