1. Timberland Women's Brookton 6-inch Classic Boots
I own a pair of these and they are super comfy, because they are actually work boots. I love the touches of pink on them. Timberland boots can be pricy but I got these at the outlet for a decent price.
2. Rocket Dog Women's Calypso Boot in Brown and Black
I tried these on at Famous Footwear the other day and they are decently comfortable. The brown ones remind me of something Jane from Tarzan would wear. What do you think?
3. Madden Girl Highlander Fold-Down Boot in Brown and Black from Delias
4. Madden Girl Women's Maavin Combat Boot in Black from Famous Footwear
I bought a pair like these in black and brown last year. I absolutely love them because they're super comfy!
1. Women's Classic Knee High Rain Boots in Fuchsia from Target
These would be super cute with a black rain coat.
2. Steve Madden 'North Pole' Boot from Delias
These come in a few different colors and are super cute. I like that they are all-weather boots.
1. Madden Girl Women's Draaft Ankle Boot from Famous Footwear in Black and Brown
2. AEO Double Zip Suede Bootie in Burgundy from American Eagle
I have a different pair of red boots and they are a really cute way to add a pop of color to an outfit.
3. AEO Side Fringe Heeled Bootie from American Eagle
4. Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Ashton Boots from Famous Footwear
These aren't really ankle boots, but they didn't fit into the other categories. I have an older version of these boots from a few years ago and I love them.
2. Madden Girl Women's Master Wide Calf Boot in Grey from Famous Footwear
3. Madden Girl Women's Cactuss Boot in Brown from Famous Footwear
I bought these a few weeks ago and completely adore them! They are actually a little darker (red-brown) than the picture.
Once you have a good pair of boots, they will be your staple item all fall. Comment below on your favorite pair of boots and your favorite things about fall!
Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Pinterest, Google+! You can join my monthly email list here.