Take it back to the 90's and dress up as Kim Possible this year. Comment below if you loved this show!
• 3 Pack Gloves in Black from H&M - $5.95 (you can probably go to Target or Walmart and get one pair for a few bucks)
• Long Sleeve Crop Top in Black from Wet Seal - $9.90
• Black Converse from Famous Footwear - $49.99 (if you don't have black sneakers, you could wear a pair of black boots, too.)
Sugar skulls have been super in this year! This is my costume this Halloween, but instead of the dress, I have a black skirt with red roses. I'm going to add a black faux leather jacket to complete the look.
• Day of the Dead Lace Up Dress from Hot Topic - $39.60
• Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Face Temporary Tattoo from Hot Topic - $5
• Skeleton Tights from Hot Topic - $12.50
• Madden Girl Gamer Lace Up Boots from Famous Footwear - $50
Dress up as the savior, Emma Swan, from Once Upon a Time. This is one of my favorite shows. You could wear gray, long sleeves to make it a little warmer.
• Quilted Faux Leather Jacket in Burgundy from Forever 21 - $24.90
• Sheriff Badge from Party City - $2.99
• Jersey Top in Gray Melange from H&M - $5.99
• Rocket Dog Calypso Boots from Famous Footwear - $69.99
If you didn't see my last post you can get free fall and Halloween bucket list printables here.
Comment below what you're dressing up as for Halloween! As always, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Pinterest, and Google+. You can sign up for my monthly newsletter here.