1) Cook/Bake Together
Instead of going out to eat, stay in and cook dinner together. Since the holidays are coming up, bake and decorate some cookies.
2) Movie Night
You could go to the movies, but that can get pricey. Stay in and have a Netflix movie night.
3) Volunteer Together
You could walk dogs at your local shelter, help with a fundraiser, or with events at a local library. Find something that interests both of you.
Another alternative to going to a restaurant is having a picnic in the park.
5) Go For a Run
You're sure to find a 5K or fun run close by, so why not go for a run together?
• Micro-Ribbed Skater Dress in Plum from Forever 21 (this is a super cute color for fall)
• Quilted Faux Leather Moto Jacket from Forever 21
• Opaque Tights in Black from Target
I'm really loving this outfit (& will probably wear it to go shopping) and it would look great with a pair of black booties. If you need help finding some check out my fall boots guide post.
• Original Straight Extreme Flex Jeans from American Eagle
• French Terry Zip Up Hoodie from Tommy John
• Ringer Pocket Tee in Dress Blue/Black from Tommy John
This outfit would look good with a pair of black Converse.
If you want the T-shirt or hoodie in the guy's outfit, go to tommyjohn.com. Tommy John will take 15% off your first order (no code required). I'd like to thank Tommy John for this post idea!
Comment below on your favorite date idea. Follow me on Bloglovin, Google+, and Pinterest. Click here to sign up for my monthly newsletter to stay up to date and get exclusives.
*This is not a sponsored post*